- Certain pages or features of our website may require you to submit information, including personal information. “Personal information” means information that we can use to identify or contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- We collect personal information when voluntarily submitted by you. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and to fulfill your requests, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner. For example, we might use your personal information to process orders for you, to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, and to periodically send you company news, updates, or information about related products or services.
- We will retain your personal information as long as needed for the fulfillment of the purposes we specify, but we do not guarantee that we will retain your personal information for any specific period of time. You can instruct us to remove your personal information at any time, but please be aware that it is not reasonably possible to remove every record of the information you have provided to us.
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your personal information. Inaccurate information might affect our ability to provide you with our services.
- We will follow commercially reasonable technical and management policies and practices to protect the confidentiality of personal information. We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect loss or misuse of personal information.
- For your safety and protection, we do not store your credit card information on our servers. Our payment gateway provider, Limelight, keeps your credit card information encrypted and secure on your behalf.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. You should contact us if you would like more information about our technical and management policies and practices for protecting personal information.
We may transfer the information we collect (including personal information) as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale of the company (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale, or other change in control of the company.